Psychic Medium & Spiritual Teacher
Three-Lesson Online Course
March 13-27, 2013
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, Pacific Time
Is a loved one who has passed trying to send you a message?
But how do you recognize the signals?
The Online Course will include:
- The signs you should be aware of to determine if you have the basic skills and ability of mediumship.
- Practical exercises to help develop your own individual style of mediumship
- Understanding the core differences between psychic messages (intuitive nudges) and what is a true mediumship.
- John’s step-by-step techniques to connect with a spirit, affirm its identity and communicate its intent.
- The main differences between clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudient - and how to combine them or use one as the primary method of communication.
- Special meditation to help you tap into your innate mediumship abilities.
- Practicing as a medium, ethics and responsibility.
- Spiritual growth and continued development.
*As a BONUS John will end each Lesson by doing live readings for some of our lucky participants and one lucky participant will win a FREE private reading with John!
Lesson 1: The Foundation - The Importance of Learning the Equipment
March 13, 2013
During this first session, John will share his immense knowledge and personal philosophy on the psychic foundation upon which mediumship is built. Topics discussed will include:
• Chakras and their individual function and the roles each play in developing mediumship.
• The Aura and how to raise your vibration, which is essential to initiate spirit communication.
• Your unique and individual psychic strength: as John explains the different types of mediumship, and the difference between clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience.
• Psychic vs. Mediumship: the difference between psychic information versus true spirit communication.
Lesson 2: The Techniques -Linking with Spirit
March 20, 2013
This session will deal with the various forms of linking with spirit and how to blend with their energy, by recognizing the signs and symbols being presented to you. Topics discussed will include:
• Finding and learning to use your own “on and off” switch, which will enable you to access Spirit.
• The “do’s” and “don’ts” as you prepare for you first steps to communicate with Spirit.
• Mental mediumship and telepathic connections as well as the way Spirit uses your own thoughts and memories to communicate.
• Identifying the spirit energy that is coming through.
• Receiving the evidence and validations.
This session will include a special meditation created to open your energy centers and aura in preparation to receive mediumistic information.
Lesson 3: Putting it all Together - Doing the Work
March 27, 2013
The third and final session will cover Psychic Self-Defense, and the importance of closing down your centers. Topics discussed will include:
• Moving past your blocks or challenges.
• Doing readings for yourself and others.
• Finding a mentor or teacher.
• How to continue your training and understand what it takes if you’re interested in public demonstrations.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend